Last updated February 1, 2020
Deposits are required for all new clients and are NON-REFUNDABLE.
A 24-hour notice of cancellation is required to cancel your appointment. A $35 fee will be charged to your credit card on file if you cancel your appointment less than 24 hours. To cancel your appointment you may call or text at (424) 333-1661 or email at [email protected] You will receive a call, text or email from us in return confirming that your appointment has been cancelled.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Regardless of the length of time already given, you will be responsible for the full session. Please note that we have a 15-minute late policy. Arriving 15 minutes after your appointment will be considered a no-show and you will be charged in-full for the scheduled services booked. As a courtesy and consideration to your lash artist and other clients, please plan accordingly and be on time.
There are no full cash value refunds.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
By signing and accepting service, you (the “Client”) agree to the following terms and conditions in connection with the eyelash extension treatments and/or other services provided by Lashes by Shigeru:
- Client hereby expressly acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided by Lashes by Shigeru are purchased “AS IS” with no representations, warranties, or guaranties or any kind, express or implied, with respect to the results or outcome to be achieved thereby, including, without limitation, any warranty or guarantee that any of the eyelash extensions will remain attached for any specific length of time, and Client hereby waives any and all rights, claims and remedies against Lashes by Shigeru arising from any such representation or warranty or for any liability, claim, or remedy for any direct, special, consequential, incidental, or indirect damages of any kind arising from or in connection therewith. Without limiting the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Client expressly acknowledges and agrees that the total liability, in the aggregate, of Lashes by Shigeru to Client, and anyone claiming by or through Client, for any and all claims, losses, costs or damages resulting from or in any way related to the Services, from any cause or causes however alleged or arising, regardless of the basis of liability or the form of action, shall not exceed the total fees paid by Client to Lashes by Shigeru for the portion of the Services which are the subject of the claim.
- Eyelash extensions and the eyelashes holding them in place can and do fall out at any time due to a variety of environmental and biological factors. Lashes by Shigeru does not offer free touch-ups or fixes to offset this. Special touch-up pricing is offered for subsequent appointments, but only those occurring within twenty-one (21) calendar days of the appointment where the eyelash extensions were added. Touch-up appointments exist in limited number and are offered subject to schedule availability.
- Allergic reactions to the adhesive glue used in the application process is not common but may occur. It is the responsibility of Client to determine if this is a potential problem. Lashes by Shigeru cannot be held responsible or liable for discomfort caused by an allergic reaction. Lashes by Shigeru does not offer refunds in case of an allergic reaction and has no liability for any such allergic reaction.
- Payment for Services must be paid by Client in full at the end of each appointment.
- Lashes by Shigeru may refuse to serve anyone at any time for any reason.
sign up for our list to receive announcements and special offers